Wednesday 11 May 2016

love shayari

0


                                     
                                       


Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.....


True love is difficult to find,
It's in the heart and not in the mind....
The love in my heart is true,
since it came the day I saw you!!!!


Kya pata tha hume ki hum bhi kabhi aapse milenge
socha kisne tha ki ek din hum bhi pyar ke samandar mei kho jayenge
ye to rab ki meher hai ki is nacheez ko bhi usne kabil samjha
duva mei aapka haath hume dena sahi samjha....!!!!!


Agar hum na hote to ghazal kaun kehta,
Aap ke chehre ko kamal ko kehta,
Yeh to karishma hai mohabbat ka,
Varna pathro ko tajmahal kaun kehta......!!!!!




Tarasti nazaro ki pyas ho tum,
Tadapte dil ki aas ho tum,
Bujti zindagi ki sas ho tum,
Phir kaise na kahu?????
kuch khas ho tum....!!!!!


Kisi ko paas aane mei waqt lagta hai,
kisi ko apna banane mei waqt lagta hai,
jab manga khuda se apko.....
usne kaha “anmol cheez pane mei waqt lagta hai!!!!!”


I got an x ray today they found uh in my heart,
The doctor said if they took uh out,
i would die bcoz i could not live with out uh.....!!!


I love your eyes , I love your smile,
I cherish your ways,
I adore your style What can I say?????
You are 1 of a kind & 24/7.....!!!


Dive in mah heart u can see ocean of love in it....
A boat of faith is within 4 uh 4 a nonstop jouney in2 d core of mah heart.....
I Love You....!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment