Wednesday 11 May 2016

poem

0



Our Love

L is for "laughter" we had along the way,
O is for "optimism" you gave me every day,
V is for "value" of being my best friend,
E is for "eternity" a love that has no end....



True Love

When I say I love you, please.. believe it's true.
When I say forever, know.. I'll never leave you.
When I say goodbye, promise.. me you won't cry,
Because.. the day I'll be saying that will be the day I die...



Little Baby

Little baby Oh so small 
One day you will be big and tall
I watch you while you laugh and play 
My love for you grows everyday 
I tell you this with my whole heart
I love you just the way you are




Snowflake

A fragile winter butterfly
Flutters from the sky
So soft and yet her heart
Is cold and made of ice
But if I warm it
She will melt and die




 
 

A Ripple In Time

 A new borns cry
Tearful last good bye

Swaying waves of golden prairie grass
Shifting desert dunes - an hour glass

An acorn dropping among forest leaves
To mighty oak - a lifetime of dreams

The changing moon - to full again
Each morn' the sun - new skies begin

Eagles soar high - our hearts go there
These ripples in time - we all share

JEALOUSY

Green colored field 
A flower without the sun 
Wilts from distrust 
now washed away 
by the man storm 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment